Nha Trang is a coastal resort city in southern Vietnam known for its beaches, diving sites and offshore islands. Its main beach is a long, curving stretch along Tran Phu Street backed by a promenade, hotels and seafood restaurants.
Day 1:ARRIVAL NHA TRANG – DALAT
Meet & greet by local guide at Cam Ranh International airport, you will meet my tour guide then take have lunch in a local restaurant before heading to Dalat city (3.5 hours). Arrival in Dalat, check in your room and enjoy your dinner in a local restaurant. 19:00: Dinner in a local restaurant. Visit Da Lat night Market after dinner. Overnight in Da Lat city.
Day 2:DALAT CITY TOUR
After breakfast , visit to Truc Lam Pagoda take a cable car (included 1 way cable car) to visit a pine covered island in the middle of Tuyen Lam Lake (Paradise Lake), following visit Tuyen Lam Lake (Paradise Lake) it was created by Tia Stream – head water of Da Tam River. Visit Sculpture Tunnel the proceed for lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, continue visit Domaine de Marie the church is located atop a hill in Dalat. It is built in a style reminiscent of 17th Century French architecture, there have a lovely garden in the back yard and have a good view from the hill. After that, visit to Bao Dai Summer Palace that you can discover the living of the royal family through 25 rooms and its amenities. Lastly, Visit Da Lat Railway Station- one of the most beautiful and original architectural works of Da lat and Viet Nam. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
Day 3:DA LAT – NHA TRANG CITY TOUR
8:30 AM: Check out and transfer to Nha Trang city as below:
– Long Son Pagoda : The pagoda that was founded in the late 19th century then renovated in 1940. Located on Trai Thuy hill, it is the largest pagoda in Nha Trang.
– Stone Cathedral , its official name is the King Cathedral. An attraction to many visitors, film-makers and photographers.
– Ponagar Cham Tower : The tower was built the Cham civilization between the 7th and 12th century to honor Yang I Nu Ponagar – mother of the Kingdom. The Ponagar tower is a very glorified structure with amazing architectures filling with stunning colors.
– Visit and shopping Dam Market – the largest trading center in Nha Trang
Overnight in Nha Trang city
Day 4:NHA TRANG – 4 ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast at hotel, transfer from your hotel to Cau Da Port. Visit to Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island is the first place to visit, many sea species of Nha Trang/Khanh Hoa province make a small ocean world there. Mun Island is the best island for snorkeling where you can see lots of lives colorful corals and fish. You will also be able to see caves in which the sea swallows make their nests from th eboat. Then relaxing, swimming & doing water sports or other activities at Mot Island, Tranh Beach Island or on a small island calling “Mini Beach”. Taking a fresh lunch at the island. On the way back you will visit a fishing village before going to the shore. Have dinner at local Viatnamese restaurant. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 5:NHA TRANG – DEPARTURE
After Breakfast, free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for your flight back home.
– 4 nights’ accommodation
– Return Private airport transfers
– Meals, sightseeing entrance as indicated in itinerary
– Halong entrance fee
– Services of English speaking Guide
– International air ticket
– Travel insurance
– Personal Expenses