– Half-Day Tokyo City Tour
– Full day Mt Fuji Day Tour
– 4 nights’ accommodation
– Daily breakfast & 1 Lunch
– Return airport / hotel transfer based on Seat-in-coach basis on Air Asia flight schedule only*
-Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
– International air ticket
– Travel insurance
Tokyo is a sprawling metropolis with one of the most efficient transportation systems in the world. Tokyo is easy to get around. Get up early in the morning and visit the Tsuji Fishmarket and experience the freshest sashimi, in the afternoon window shop and have a cup of coffee in the famous Ginza area and then visit temples and museums.
Mount Fuji (Fujisan) at 3776 meters is Japan’s highest mountain. It is not surprising that the nearly perfectly shaped volcano has been worshipped as a sacred mountain and experienced big popularity among artists and common people. Mount Fuji is a dormant volcano, which most recently erupted in 1708. It stands on the border between Yamanashi and Shizuoka Prefectures and can be seen from Tokyo and Yokohama on clear days. The easiest way to view Mount Fuji is from the train on a trip along the Tokaido Line between Tokyo and Osaka.
Day 1 – Arrive Tokyo
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach.
Day 2 – SIC Half-Day Tokyo City tour Breakfast
- Tokyo Tower: Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform. (Approx.30minute)
- Meiji Shrine: Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area. (Approx. 40minute)
- Drive pass Akasaka Guest House and National Diet building.
- Imperial Palace East garden: Enjoy a pleasant walk through the east garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty. (Mon, Fri & when East garden is closed, the itinerary will replace with Imperial Palace Plaza and Double bridge. (Approx. 40minute).
- Tour dismiss at Ginza shopping district (On own arrangement back to hotel).
Additional upgrade to full day tour with lunch and transfer back to the pick-up point: ADD RM 220/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
Day 3 – SIC Mt.Fuji & Hakone with lunch & return by motor coach Breakfast, Lunch
- Mt Fuji 5th Station: Enjoy a panoramic view from the 5th station (Subject to the weather condition this station may closed)
- Hakone Sky Gondola: Enjoy a double wired gondola with 360 degree panorama breath-taking view of the volcanic Hakone Mountains.
- Owakudani Valley: Ancient Crater where you can smell sulfurous fume and see clouds of steam rise from crevasses.
- Pirate boat cruise on Lake Ashi: The Cruise across peaceful Lake Ashi and enjoy the picturesque and serene natural beauty of the Crater Lake.
- Transfer back to Tokyo by seat-in-coach
Optional transfer back to Tokyo station by Shinkasen: ADD RM 120/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
Day 4 – Free At Own Leisure Breakfast
Whole day free at your own leisure.
Optional: Tokyo Disneyland or Disney Sea
- Adult: RM580
- Child: RM430
Depart at 0845 – 0915am or 1045 – 1115am from hotel to enjoy your day trip to Disneyland or DisneySea. . Return at 1700pm or 2100pm.
Day 5 – Tokyo Departure Breakfast
After breakfast, transfer to Haneda Airport by seat-in-coach for departure flight.