Terms and Conditions
Sedunia Travel Services Sdn. Bhd. has tried to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate. However Sedunia Travel will not accept liability for any loss or damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. Sedunia Travel does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Sedunia Travel will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted at law) for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this site.
Sedunia Travel takes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites and links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Sedunia Travel has no control over the content and availability of external websites we may link to.
All images used on this website were obtained in good faith by Sedunia Travel and in the belief that all necessary consents and clearances were obtained for their use. However, if you believe that unauthorised use has been made of an image belonging to you please contact us.
Where attribution is required, a link to the original website or image is given.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND PURCHASE
Your use of the www.seduniatravel.com website is on condition that you accept without variation the term of bookings set out here in which may be varied by www.seduniatravel.com from time to time without prior warning.
Your use of www.seduniatravel.com constitutes your agreement to all terms in force for the time being as set out herein. If you do not agree to any part of the following terms, you must not use www.seduniatravel.com.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that:
- you are of sufficient legal age to use these websites in accordance with all terms and conditions herein and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this website
- all information supplied by you in using this website are true and accurate
- you will not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law
- you will not use this website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand
Your use of this website is at your sole risk. www.seduniatravel.com (including our products and services) is provided on an “as is” basis and you assume total risk and responsibility for your use of this website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, www.seduniatravel.com specifically disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in respect to its purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or other proprietary rights or compatibility between this website and any software or hardware.
The information contained in these websites is subject to change without notice.
www.seduniatravel.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of these websites or of any of the dates or information contained in these websites or that the use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through these websites will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
www.seduniatravel.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use this website, or the information, products and services obtained through this website, the submission of any personal information, including, but not limited to, bank and credit card details, the performance or non-performance by www.seduniatravel.com, or any unauthorized access or breach of security into these websites through the internet or otherwise arising, whether based on contract, strict liability, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise even if www.seduniatravel.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, the liability of www.seduniatravel.com shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, RM3000.
The disclaimer and limited liability of www.seduniatravel.com as set in this agreement are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between you and www.seduniatravel.com, and you agree that www.seduniatravel.com would not otherwise be able to offer the products and services on its present basis without such limitations. This clause shall survive any termination of this agreement.
www.seduniatravel.com shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising out of any failure or delay by www.seduniatravel.com in performing any or all of our obligations contained herein or in respect of any product or service if the failure or delay is due to circumstances or cause beyond our reasonable control.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICE
www.seduniatravel.com may at any time and at its sole discretion and without cause or notice, terminate or restrict your access to these websites or refuse to give effect to any booking or reservation requested by you without being required to give any reasons or advance notice to you.
You shall indemnify and keep www.seduniatravel.com indemnified against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings made or brought against www.seduniatravel.com arising from you use of this website and/or any breach of any term or condition by you.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
These websites may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than www.seduniatravel.com The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply www.sedunia.com.my’s endorsement of such websites nor any association with their operators. www.seduniatravel.com is not responsible for the contents of other websites.
Any provision of this agreement which is invalid, prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall:
- be ineffective in that jurisdiction to the extent of the invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability
- not invalidate the remaining provisions of this Agreement; and
- not effect the validity of that provision in any other jurisdiction
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES
No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and www.seduniatravel.com as a result of this Agreement or your use of these websites.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Additional terms and conditions will apply to your booking and purchase of our products and services. You agree to abide by www.seduniatravel.com’s conditions of purchase and/or the terms and conditions of any supplier of the travel-related products or services.
This agreement (including www.seduniatravel.com’s condition of purchase which are set out below) is the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter and supersedes all prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
Please note that the booking and purchase of our products and services are subject to the following terms and conditions AND other terms imposed by our supplier(s) form time to time (“Supplier Term”).
By effecting a booking through these websites, you agree to be bound by www.seduniatravel.com’s conditions of purchase and the supplier terms.
CHANGES OF RATES
The rates quoted in respect to the products or service are subject to change without notice.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the details on your travel voucher are in order. You are liable for any additional charges arising from correction of any inaccuracies in the voucher.
- Payment may be made by credit card or cash payment by bank transfer.
- All payment must be made in full upon confirmation or your reservation will be canceled automatically.
- Payment by credit card will can be made online or offline.
BOOKING / RESERVATION REQUESTS
In order for us to process your booking/reservation request, you are required to provide details of your credit card. Submission of your booking/request shall authorise by you for www.seduniatravel.com to book the travel product(s) immediately on your behalf and charge your credit card for full payment upon receipt of the supplier’s confirmation of the availability of your requested travel product(s).
However, www.seduniatravel.com will not automatically charge your credit card and make a booking/reservation on your behalf where there is a difference in the quoted rates.
You may make payment in any one of the currencies supported on these websites. The applicable exchange rates of the supported currencies shall be determined at the sole discretion of www.seduniatravel.com from time to time. The exchange rates so notified shall be final and is not negotiable.
www.seduniatravel.com is the web site providing travel and tour services to destinations as mentioned. Flight, hotel rooms, activities, ground transport, ferry and other services are supplied by third party suppliers and Sedunia Travel merely acts as agents of these third party suppliers. Sedunia Travel endeavours to assist you in your travel arrangements, however Sedunia Travel will not be responsible for any loss, inconveniences or liabilities arising from non-fulfilment or negligence of services provided by third party suppliers.
www.seduniatravel.com merely acts as a platform for products and services of the suppliers and shall not be responsible nor liable for :
- overbooking, misinformation or mishandling of any reservation or booking by the suppliers; or
- any other dissatisfaction or complaint of the member relation to the quality of the products or services provided by supplier or otherwise;
- any damage or loss to your personal property or personal injury howsoever sustained or caused
In the event of mishandling, misinformation or overbooking by a supplier, or any other dissatisfaction or complaint, the member should take up the matter directly with the supplier who is under an obligation to deal with such matters in accordance with their policies.
It is your responsibility to obtain a visa (where required). Please ensure you have a valid passport for the duration of your trip. If you require any further information on passport or visa requirements please refer to our website or contact our customer services department.
All products and services offered on these websites are subject to availability and acceptance, at the discretion of the supplier of such product or service.
In the event a product or service booked by you is not available, www.seduniatravel.com shall use its reasonable endeavors to suggest an alternative product or service of similar pricing and quality.
Where the product or service is either not available or our suggested alternative (where applicable) is not acceptable to you but is fully paid, we shall make a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
If you fail to accept our suggested alternative product or service by the specified deadline, we reserve our right to cancel the booking.
Refunds may be made by www.seduniatravel.com in the following circumstances:
- the product or service fully paid for is not available and our suggested alternative is not acceptable to you; or
- you cancel your booking within the time period stipulated in our travel voucher where refunds are available ( the “Cancellation Period”)
In the event of a confirmed booking being cancelled/partially cancelled, a cancellation charge will be levied. Any cancellation received will incur the following cancellation charges:-
- If notification of cancellation is received after booking is confirmed (check-in voucher issued) or payment is completed, there will be no cancellation charge except for a 10% or RM50 (whichever is higher) administration fee.
- If notification is less than 10 Malaysian business days before check-in date – 1 night room charge
- If notification is less than 7 Malaysian business days before check-in date – 100% of the total room charges
- No Show – 100% of the total charges
- Booking under promotional rate – no cancellation or amendment is allowed.
Tours, Transfer and Packages
- If notification of cancellation is received after booking is confirmed (hotel check-in voucher issued) or payment is completed there will be no cancellation charge except for a 20% or RM100 (whichever is higher) administration fee.
- If notification is less than 15 Malaysian business days before check-in date – 50% of total charges
- If notification is less than 10 Malaysian business days before check-in date – 100% of total charges
- Booking under promotional rate – no cancellation or amendment is allowed.
Flight, Bus, Coach or Ferry Ticket
- Non-refundable once ticket is issued.
To cancel your reservation, you must do one of the following:
- send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the word “CANCEL” in the subject line and quoting your booking ID e.g. 11111 if you have one. If you do not have a booking ID, please send the hotel name, location, guest names and relevant dates.
- phone us directly: (Malaysia) +6 03 21448800
Failure to do so will result in you being subject to the conditions described above so it is imperative that you let us know as early as possible.
If, for any reason you don’t utilise your reservation and fail to contact us to cancel it, we do not refund any monies pertaining to the said booking