- Tour Highlights
- Price & Dates
From Apr 22 till Sep 13, 2024
- Standard Accommodation
- Transportation (Coach/Train/Ferry)
- Professional Tour Director and guide service
- Hotel taxes, porterage, tips and service charges
- Included sightseeing as mentioned in itineraray
- Safety net protection
- Meals not mentioned
- Gratuities to Tour Directors/guides
- International air ticket
- Airport transfer service
- Optional excursions
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
ARRIVE VANCOUVER, CANADA
- Welcome to Vancouver! Make your own way (by taxi) to the hotel
- Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.
- This morning, an included city tour highlights Stanley Park, Chinatown, the Harbor, beaches, and more.
- The rest of the afternoon is at leisure; your Tour Director can suggest ways to further explore the city.
- Maybe take a water taxi to Granville Island with outdoor markets, street musicians, and waterfront cafes. Or, visit historic Gastown with its steam-powered clock.
VANCOUVER – KELOWNA
- Our journey begins in British Columbia's fertile valleys and continues through rich mountain forests to Lake Okanagan.
- Travel along the lake to the resort city of Kelowna, beautifully situated on the lake shore and surrounded by orchards and vineyards.
- Sample local wines on the included winery tour.
KELOWNA – GLACIER NATIONAL PARK – YOHO NATIONAL PARK – BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Motor north through the Okanagan Valley, famous for its peaches and vineyards.
- Our journey will Climb up 4,379-foot-high Rogers Pass in Glacier National Park.
- Take a break at the pass, perfect for photos of the rugged mountains, glaciers, and waterfalls. Enter Yoho National Park and ascend Kicking Horse Pass at 5,421 feet.
- Reach Banff National Park, gateway to the majestic Canadian Rockies.
- An orientation tour includes Banff's unspoiled beauty.
BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Banff is one of Canada's favourite year-round resorts, and home to 53 species of mammals.
- The most commonly seen are deer and big horn sheep. If the timing is right, you may spot black bears, grizzlies, or wolves.
- Your Tour Director will also have suggestions for an optional helicopter ride over the Canadian Rockies.
BANFF NATIONAL PARK – LAKE LOUISE – COLUMBIA ICEFIELD – JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- First, to Lake Louise, its turquoise waters a perfect natural mirror that reflects the mountains and glaciers.
- Precipitous gorges, snowcapped summits, and lakes of exquisite blues and greens come into view as the motorcoach continues northward into Jasper National Park.
- A highlight today is a stop at the Columbia Icefield to ride the Ice Explorer that travels on ice measuring 750 feet thick.
- This afternoon, join our optional float trip down the Athabasca River.
- Enjoy an orientation tour of Jasper townsite upon arrival.
JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Today, join our optional excursion to Maligne Lake and Spirit Island, and embark on a narrated cruise.
- The balance of the day is free to enjoy everything Jasper has to offer- from quaint shops to meandering wildlife.
JASPER NATIONAL PARK – MOUNT ROBSON – SUN PEAKS
- Leave Jasper and follow the Fraser River to the base of Mount Robson, the highest mountain in the Canadian Rockies, peaking at 12,972 feet.
- Continue following the Yellowhead Highway south along the North Thompson River-a route pioneered by fur trappers.
- Overnight at the Sun Peaks mountain resort.
SUN PEAKS – LILLOOET – WHISTLER
- Head south, following the once treacherous Cariboo Wagon Trail. Via Lillooet, "Mile 0 of the Gold Rush Route," your motorcoach will follow the shores of Seton and Duffey Lakes with a late-afternoon arrival in Whistler.
- Spend the day in the alpine resort of Whistler, nestled at the base of breathtaking Blackcomb Mountain.
- Enjoy free time to explore many sites of the 2010 Winter Olympics held here.
- You may decide to join one of many optional excursions, including a flightseeing excursion by floatplane over the glaciated peaks, or a gondola ride between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains-the perfect bear- spotting vantage point.
WHISTLER – FERRY CROSSING – VICTORIA
- Set sail across the Strait of Georgia, known for its Mediterranean-type climate.
- Afternoon sightseeing in Victoria includes world-famous Butchart Gardens, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park with its unusual collection of totem poles.
- A day at leisure gives you the chance to discover this splendid city, including the Royal British Columbia Museum, shopping on Government Street, or a leisurely stroll around the Harbor.
- Perhaps join the optional wildlife and whale-watching trip cruising the beautiful waters of the San Juan and Gulf Islands, looking for whales, porpoises, seals, and eagles.
DEPART VICTORIA – FERRY CROSSING – VANCOUVER
- A scenic ferry crossing to the mainland, where the trip ends at Vancouver International Airport.
- Please schedule flights after 1:30 pm.
~ Winery Tour, Kelowna
~ Banff National Park
~ Ice Explorer Ride, Columbia Icefield
~ Jasper National Park, Alberta
~ Butchart Gardens, Victoria
|22 Apr - 04 May 2024||RM 12,360|
|26 Apr - 07 May 2024||SOLD OUT|
|29 Apr - 11 May 2024||RM 12,360|
|03 May - 15 May 2024||RM 12,610|
|06 May - 18 May 2024||RM 12,610|
|13 May - 25 May 2024||RM 13,190|
|20 May - 01 Jun 2024||RM 13,190|
|24 May - 05 Jun 2024||RM 13,190|
|27 May - 08 Jun 2024||RM13,190|
|03 Jun - 15 Jun 2024||RM 13,680|
|07 Jun - 19 Jun 2024||RM 13,680|
|10 Jun - 22 Jun 2024||RM 13,680|
|14 Jun - 26 Jun 2024||RM 13,680|
|21 Jun - 03 Jul 2024||RM 13,680|
|01 Jul - 13 Jul 2024||RM 13,680|
|05 Jul - 17 Jul 2024||RM 13,680|
|08 Jul - 20 Jul 2024||RM 13,680|
|19 Jul - 31 Jul 2024||RM 14,160|
|26 Jul - 07 Aug 2024||RM 14,160|
|29 Jul - 10 Aug 2024||RM 14,160|
|02 Aug - 14 Aug 2024||RM 14,160|
|05 Aug - 17 Aug 2024||RM 14,160|
|12 Aug - 24 Aug 2024||RM 14,160|
|19 Aug - 31 Aug 2024||RM 13,680|
|26 Aug - 07 Sep 2024||RM 13,630|
|30 Aug - 11 Sep 2024||RM 13,630|
|02 Sep - 14 Sep 2024||RM 13,630|
|06 Sep - 18 Sep 2024||RM 13,630|
|13 Sep - 25 Sep 2024||RM 13,570|