- Tour Highlights
- Price & Dates
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- Sightseeing as per mention
- National Park Pass
- 8 nights accommodation
- Full day sightseeing in Banff
- International air tickets
- Airport transfer
- Canadian Visa application
- Optional sightseeing add on
- Domestic Canada air tickets
Join us onboard the award-winning Rocky Mountaineer train for inspiring journeys through the Rockies and American Southwest. Experience a train journey through the stunning Canadian Rockies where you’ll find some of the most spectacular scenery on earth, the refined service as our hosts will go above and beyond to make your journey comfortable from the moment you set foot onboard, gourmet cuisine that features local ingredients and flavours. And great stories with fascinating fellow travellers that will make your travel experience truly unforgettable. Rocky Mountaineer offers two levels of service: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf. Both come with friendly Hosts, gourmet breakfasts and lunches, and endlessly amazing views. With Rocky Mountaineer, you get the best of both worlds: maximum views, and maximum comfort. See the sights by day, sleep in a hotel at night. No sleeper cars here, only beautiful hotels stay at each destination.
~ 61 days or more prior to departure: deposit forfeited
~ 60 – 46 days prior to departure: 50% of total price
~ 45 days prior to departure – on scheduled departure and later: 100% of total price
~ 20% non-refundable deposit must be received within 7 days of booking confirmed.
~ Balance payment must be made 60 days prior to departure
~ Booking made within 60 days prior to departure require full payment at the time of booking
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Arrival at Vancouver. Taxi conviniently available from airport to hotel.
- Relax and rest for the day
- If you arrive in the morning in Vancouver and spend time exploring this scenic coastal city on your own.
- That could be discovering Stanley Park, taking a small ferry to Granville Island, or much more.
- Overnight in Vancouver.
ARRIVE VANCOUVER, CANADA
- Spend time exploring this scenic coastal city to Canadian Place where most of Alaska cruise ship dock or make on your own visit Vancouver lookout and walk to Gastown or Chinatown
- Alternatively *BOOK optional tour to Stanley Park, taking a small ferry to Granville Island, or much more.
- Overnight in Vancouver.
VANCOUVER - KAMLOOPS
- Check out from your hotel and meet Rocky Mountaineer representative to transfer to Rocky Mountaineer dedicated Train station.
- Travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer from the coastal city of Vancouver to Kamloops (8hrs), located in the heart of British Columbia's interior.
- On today's journey, you will see dramatic changes in scenery, from the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley, through forests and winding river canyons surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and Cascade Mountains, to the desert-like landscapes of the BC interior.
- Highlights include the rushing waters of Hell's Gate in the Fraser Canyon and the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River.
- Your day ends as the train travels along the shores of Kamloops Lake into the town of Kamloops.
- Arrive in Kamloops, stroll around this small town and enjoy your dinner (own expenses)
- Overnight in Kamloops
KAMLOOPS - JASPER
- Check out from your hotel and meet Rocky Mountaineer representative to Train station.
- Today is the most beautiful scenic journey.
- Travel into the heart of the mighty Canadian Rockies and the province of Alberta.
- Today's highlights include Mount Robson, at 3,954 metres (12,972 feet), the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, followed by Pyramid Falls and the climb over the Yellowhead Pass into Jasper National Park.
- Your rail journey ends this evening on arrival in the resort town of Jasper.
- Explore Jasper in the evening and enjoy your dinner at one of the restaurants.
- Overnight in Jasper.
- Enjoy the day with free time to relax in this resort town of Jasper. Browse through some souvenir shop or
- BOOK (Optional tour in advance) suggested : EXPLORE JASPER with Brewster Sightseeing Tour. Overnight in Jasper.
Please discuss with our travel consultant to book optional tours in advance
JASPER - BANFF
Full Day (Included tour)
- Check out from hotel.
- Visit Columbia Icefield, one of the largest accumulations of ice south of the Arctic Circle & one of the most accessible icefields in North America.
- Ride on an Ice Explorer to the middle of the Athabasca Glacier and enjoy Glacier Skywalk
- Travel from Jasper to Banff via one of the most scenic highways in the world, the Icefields Parkway.
- Ride on an Ice Explorer to the middle of the Athabasca Glacier.
- Lunch is provided at the Columbia Icefield Glacier Discovery Centre Arrive Lake Louise in the afternoon.
- Enjoy the beautiful lake Louise and rest in the famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Overnight in Banff
- Enjoy the day with free time to relax or browse through some souvenir shop or
- Banff has activities for all, from relaxing in the Banff hot springs, and exploring the bustling town, to outdoor wildlife adventures.
- or BOOK a tour 0r 1 day self-drive to visit Lake Louise or Morraine lake (recommendation)
- Overnight in Banff.
BANFF - CALGARY
Full day tour (included)
- After check out from your hotel.
- Today you will enjoy a full-day tour concluding in Calgary.
- Begin the morning with a sightseeing tour of Banff. Among the points of interest are Bow Falls, Surprise Corner and the Hoodoos. Banff Gondola included. Overnight in Calgary.
- Your journey ends upon check out from your Calgary hotel.
NOTES: Westbound itinerary Calgary to Vancouver also available. Call for more details.
~ Experience the luxurious rail journey of lifetime, Rocky Mountaineer
~ Ride on an Ice Explorer to the middle of the Athabasca Glacier
~ Step onto the glass floor of the Columbia Icefield Skywalk hanging over the Sunwapta Valley
Experience the magical West through the Rocky Mountains! This journey takes you between Vancouver and Calgary, and includes the stunning mountain towns of Jasper and Banff. Experience the Columbia Icefield on an Ice Explorer, the Glacier Skywalk and the Banff Gondola.
|Offer. [Price and Offer subject to exchange rate fluctuation||Tour Price shown is based on rail package included Canada tax (subject to exchange rate fluctuation)||Vancouver to Calgary Silverleaf service||Vancouver to Calgary Goldleaf service||Single Supplement|
|Save RM1000 per person||[May 2024] Every Wednesday & Sunday||RM 16,540||RM 23,733|
|Save RM1000 per person||[June 2024] Every Wednesday & Sunday||RM 17,875||RM 24,530|
|Save RM1000 per person||[July 2024] Every Wednesday & Sunday||RM 18,845||RM 25,460|
|Save RM1000 per person||[Aug 2024] Every Wednesday & Sunday||RM 17,800||RM 24,850|
|Save RM1000 per person||[Sept 2024] Every Wednesday & Sunday||RM 17,910||RM 25,270|