- Price & Dates
From January till June 2024
- Return Airport Transfer via Cherry Tomato Shared Shuttle Transfer.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodations with daily breakfast.
- Fukuoka Daisuki Half Day Tour (SIC)
- Takachiho Full Day Tour (SIC)
- Others not mentioned.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Upon arrival at Fukuoka Airport will transfer to Hotel in Fukuoka City to check in by Cherry Tomato Shared
Shuttle. Free at own leisure to explore the Fukuoka City.
FUKUOKA – DAISUKI HALF DAY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel, proceed to Fukuoka Daisuki half day tour
- Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine – It is one of Japan's most important Shinto shrines, the head of 12,000
Tenjin shrines nationwide, and one of the top places to visit in Fukuoka.
- Oohori Park - It is a pleasant park in central Fukuoka with a large pond at its center. There is a
walking path around the circumference of the pond that is just a little over two kilometers long and is
popular for jogging, walking pets and leisurely strolls by the water.
- Canal City Hakata – A large shopping mall in Fukuoka city that has numerous shops, restaurants,
entertainment facilities and so on..
Tour ended at Canal City Hakate, free at own leisure to explore the Fukuoka City and make your own
arrangement back to hotel.
KYUSHU – TAKACHIHO DAY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel, then proceed to the tour as below:
(Make your own arrangement to the meeting point the Lawson Convenience Store on 1F Oriental Hotel
- Kamishikimi Kumanoimasu Shrine – This temple is a mystery spot that has long been preserved in
unexplored natural surrounding areas. It is well-known for being the scene of a popular manga
- Josenji Temple – A Buddhist temple in Fukuoka. (Guests get to enjoy the cherry blossoms flowering
period between late March to April )
- Lunch – Enjoy the Aso Beef Yakiniku Set (Guests who are forbidden to eat beef can choose "Ground
Chicken Set" or "Vegetarian Set")
- Takachiho Gorge – It is famous for its beautiful cliffs, and you can enjoy different scenery throughout
the year. It is one of the must-see attractions in Kyushu. The scenic boat ride is at traveler’s own
- Takachiho Shrine– The shrine is famous for enshrining the god of marriage and love. In addition to
blessing for good relationship between lovers, you can also pray for family, friends, and interpersonal
relationships at work. It is said that if married couples, lovers, and friends walk hand in hand three
times along the tree, the family, love, and friendship will last for a long time.
- Amano Iwato Shrine - This sacred place is located 10 minutes away from Amanoiwato West
Main Shrine by walking along the Iwato River. It is said that assembling a pile of stones here
can make wishes come true. The stones piles from past visitors also enhance the interesting
- Return To JR Hakata Station – Make your own arrangement back to the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure until time sends to airport for flight to sweet home
|Child With Bed
|Child No Bed
|Dormy Inn Premium Hakata Canal City Mae
|JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Hakata Central
|Grand Hyatt Fukuoka