- Tour Highlights
- Price & Dates
Now until 31st October 2024
- Transportation by air conditioned and comfortable long distance tourist coach
- Through National English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to monuments as your itinerary
- Portage luggage services at airport and hotels
- 5 nights accommodation in Morocco
- 1bottle of water per day
- Meals as per itinerary
- Tips for waiters at hotels restaurants
- Tips for guides, driver and bus assistant
- International air ticket
- Personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Arrival at Cassablanca Mohamed V airport. Welcome, assistance and transfer to the hotel in Cassablanca. Check - in, dinner and overnight
Breakfast and meeting with the tour guide from 900am. Visit the exterior of the great Hassan II Mosque, then departure to Rabat, the white imperial city. Visit of the administrative capital of Morocco with the Hassan tower, the splendid Mohamed v Mausoleum, the Kasbah of Oudayas and the Medina. Evening proceed to Fed, check-in dinner and overnight.
The whole day is devoted to the sightseeing of Fez: the most ancient cultural and spiritual city of Morocco. Visit of the medieval medina, the Medersas, the Karaouine mosque and the famous Nejjarine fountain. Independent lunch and continuation of the visit through the told medina where the clients will see different craftsmen still operating in the old oriental tradition. Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, departure Marrakesh crossing the region the middle Atlas and passing through Immouzer du Kander and Ifranem, a charming ski resort in the heart of magnificent cedar forest. Stop at Beni-Mellal to enjoy a moment of relaxation. Independent lunch and continuation to Marrakesh. Little by little will appear the red earth of the country contrasting with the clear bue sky and the eternal green palms. Check-in at the hotel, dinner and overnight
The entire day will be spent visiting Mrrakesh, the second oldest imperial city known as the "Pearl of the South" with Koutoubia, the Bahia Palace and the Menara gardens. Return to the hotel for lunch. In the afternoon, visit of the souks, the winding little streets and the Djemaa El Fna place with its various and no stop entertainment:storytellers, snake charmers, fire eaters and more. Overnight at the hotel
After breakfast, departure transfer to Marrakech Menara airport for return flight and assistance to the boarding formalities.
Visit the grand Hassan II Mosque, scenic Corniche, and charming Old Medina. Marrakech offers the vibrant Jemaa el-Fnaa square, serene Majorelle Garden, and historic Bahia Palace. Both cities merge modernity with tradition, inviting visitors to explore cultural richness, bustling souks, and iconic landmarks for an unforgettable Moroccan experience.
* All museums in Morocco are closed on Tuesdays.
* If the king is staying at Casablanca the king palace won’t be available to be visited.
* Any others monuments will be closed if a government office or T.V Company hire it for shooting .
* Hassan II Mosque is closed on Fridays , on religious holidays and in case of governmental official visit. The mosque has fixed guided entrance time : 09H00 ; 10H00 , 11h00 and 14H00.
* Bahia Palace in Marrakech is closed during the King’s stay in Marrakech.
* All monuments and museums are closed on the morning of religious holidays.
* Any other monument will be closed without any notice, in case of king visit, governmental official visit, or any TV company rent it for shooting or for a sudden decision from Ministry to renovate the spot .
|Category||Superior Category||Deluxe Category||-||-|
|MERCEDES VITO - 7 SEATS|
|3 & 4 PAX||RM5460||RM7150||RM7150|
|MINIBUS - 14 SEATS|
Avenue Mohamed VI, Zone Touristique Agdal , Agdal, 40000 Marrakech, Morocco
Set beside the Agdal Gardens, this hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness room. It is located in southern Marrakech. The air-conditioned guest rooms at this 4-star hotel have a modern décor. Each spacious room features a large balcony with views of the Atlas Mountains. All rooms are equipped with a minibar and flat-screen TV. Zalagh Kasbah Hotel & Spa features a restaurant serving international cuisine and a snack bar. Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room.
8 Avenue Ahmed Chaouki, Fes 30000, Morocco
Immerse yourself in stylish luxury, Fes Marriott Hotel Jnan Palace is a welcoming respite for discerning travelers. Unpack your bags in elegantly appointed accommodations enhanced by refined design elements and bathed in natural light. Upgrade your stay in an expansive suite with separate living, dining and sleeping areas. Explore some of Morocco's most celebrated attractions, including Quartier Al-Atlas, the University of Al Quaraouiyine, the Batha Museum, the blue gate of Bab Boujeloud and the Medina of Fez, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Let your productivity soar in sophisticated meeting spaces and venues for events of every size. Delight your palate with diverse international dining and creative cocktails at our hotel's restaurants and bar. After an eventful day of business or sightseeing, refresh in our sparkling outdoor pool or energize in our cutting-edge fitness center. A beacon of luxury, you'll experience an uncommon, remarkable stay at Fes Marriott Hotel Jnan Palace.