- Price & Dates
- ~3 Night's accommodation
- ~Return chartered flight from Manila-Pamalican Island
- ~A Welcome bottle of Aman Spumanti and canapes per villa room
- ~Daily breakfast at the Clubhouse or Beach Club (for two per villa room)
- ~Daily a la carte dinner at the Clubhouse, ~Beach Club or Lagoon Club (for two per villa room)
- ~A serenaded sunset cruise for two, with cocktails and canapés
- ~A private beach barbecue (for two per villa room)
- ~A commitment ceremony or wedding blessing on the beach at sunset or a 50-minute holistic massage for two
- ~Private use of the Kawayan Bar for one hour
- ~Non-alcoholic minibar items
- ~International flights to/from Kuala Lumpur - Manila
- ~Any other items not mentioned above
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrive in Amanpulo, Pamalican Island
Upon arrival at the international airport terminal, Amanpulo’s airport representative will meet guests and arrange for their car transfers to the Amanpulo Lounge, less than five kilometers away. Car transfers between NAIA and the Amanpulo Lounge are complimentary for guests who have a same-day connection of international and domestic flights. Upon arrival you will be treated with A welcome bottle of champagne and canapés
Amanpulo Experiences (Serenaded sunset cruise)
Aboard a cozy two-level pontoons or a smaller, more intimate boat, sail underneath skies magnificently coloured by sunset. On this calm cruise, relax with a glass of champagne or a cocktail in hand as a local guitarist serenades you with soft tunes. A commitment ceremony (or Wedding Blessing) on the beach at sunset (Couples who do not wish to have the Wedding Blessing can replace it with one-time 50-minute Holistic massage for two).
Amanpulo Experiences (Private beach barbecue)
For a truly unique and intimate dining experience, a private beach barbecue is the best partner to complement dramatic sunsets transitioning to star-filled night skies. Set just a few steps in front of your Beach Casita, choose from a variety of menus: Deep Sea, Inihaw Pinoy, Lechon Fiesta, Smoke House, and Vegetarian Barbecue while sharing a bottle of red or white wine. Top off the dinner with a guitarist to serenade you and a bonfire to illuminate calm ocean waves. The Reservations Team will reach out with menu options before arrival. Venues may change subject to availability and weather conditions.
After breakfast, time at leisure before checking out and transferring to the airport for departing flights.
|Room Types||Price Person In Twin Sharing (RM)||-||-||-|
|Beach Pool Casita||RM24,288|
|1 Bedroom Palawan Villa||RM31,878|
Pamalican Island Cuyo Archipelago, Cuyo, 5318 Palawan, Philippines
Set in the natural seclusion of Pamalican Island's idyllic landscape, Amanpulo's Casitas and Villas are set on the beachfront or ensconced within the forest canopy. The verdant landscape of age-old trees and dense thicket cradles the spaces in complete privacy, providing plenty of opportunities to spend time together with friends and family. The stillness is only accompanied by the gentle lapping of the waves and birds singing in the treetops. The Amanpulo experience is for those who seek refuge in nature.