- Tour Highlights
- Price & Dates
From Nov 07, 2023 till Nov 5, 2024
- Standard Accommodation
- Transportation (Coach/Train/Ferry)
- Professional Tour Director and guide service
- Breakfast on selected dates
- Luggage Handling service
- Daily breakfast and certain dinner
- Hotel taxes, porterage, tips and service charges
- Included sightseeing as mentioned in itineraray
- International air ticket
- Airport transfer
- Gratuities to Tour Directors/guides
- Safety net protection
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Optional excursions
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Welcome to exciting Las Vegas, also known as "Sin City!"
- Make your own way (by taxi) to the hotel
- Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.
- Overnight in Las Vegas
Las Vegas-Williams-Grand Canyon National Park
- Coach tour starts
- Cross the desert and the old Mojave gold-strike country, passing through Williams on historic Route 66, and Kaibab National Forest, to arrive in the Grand Canyon by mid-afternoon.
- Marvel at one of the Natural Wonders of the World as you experience breathtaking views of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Accommodations this evening are inside the park.
Grand Canyon National Park-Navajo National Monument-Kayenta
- If you miss the sunset over the canyon, sunrise is just as impressive!
- For a once-in-a lifetime experience, take our optional flightseeing excursion over the heart of the Grand Canyon for incomparable views of flame-coloured walls plunging 6,093 feet into the Colorado River. Later today, Navajo National Monument.
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the monument was established to preserve three cliff dwellings of villages built by prehistoric Ancestral Puebloans that date from 1250 to 1300 AD. At the visitor center, view artifacts and one or all three of the films available.
- This evening, join the optional tour to Navajo cookout for dinner, surrounded by the red-rock canyons of Monument Valley.
- Overnight in Kanyenta
Kayenta-Monument Valley-Lake Powell-Page
- Coach tour continue
- To experience the American West immortalized on the silver screen, journey across the Navajo Nation to Monument Valley. Situated on the Arizona/Utah border, the valley's scenic desert vistas and iconic buttes have appeared in countless classic Western films.
- See the massive formations on a memorable 4-wheel-drive tour guided by a Navajo guide.
- Afterward, visit the Glen Canyon Dam, holding back the waters of the Colorado River in Lake Powell, the country's second-largest man-made lake.
- This afternoon, consider joining an expert Navajo guide for an optional tour through the amazing natural wonder of Antelope Canyon.
- Overnight in Page
Page-Bryce Canyon National Park
- After breakfast (included in the package)
- Those book for our optional early morning flight, this tour will provides another unique perspective of Lake Powell.
- This beautiful sightseeing flight also includes Glen Canyon Dam, Wahweap Marina, Tower Butte, and Rainbow Bridge, the largest natural arch on Earth.
- Then, travel into Utah along the Grand Staircase to Bryce Canyon National Park. Bryce is famous for its unique geology as erosion has created bizarre shapes, including slot canyons, windows, fins, and spires called "hoodoos."
- Tinted with numerous colors, these rocks create a wondrous landscape.
- Overnight in Bryce Canyon National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park-Zion National Park-St.George
- Coach touring
- "Zion" is an ancient Hebrew word meaning a place of refuge or sanctuary. Once a refuge for Mormon pioneers, Zion National Park's striking landscapes of steep canyons and stone towers carved out by rushing streams over millions of years will mesmerize you.
- There is plenty of time to explore the park: take the park shuttle, see the Visitor center and the museum, take a leisurely hike, bird watch, or join a park ranger to learn more about the animals, geology, plants, and human history. Upon arrival in St. George, enjoy an orientation tour of the most important Mormon community in southern Utah.
- Overnight in St George
St. George-Snow Canyon State Park-Las Vegas
- The journey continues to SNOW CANYON STATE PARK, featuring a canyon carved from the red and white Navajo sandstone in the Red Mountains of Utah.
- Then, a stop at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport for those with homebound flights. Please schedule flights after 3 pm.
- The trip ends at your Las Vegas hotel for those guests with extra nights.
~Grand Canyon National Park
~4-Wheel-Drive Tour, Monument Valley
~Glen Canyon Dam
~Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
~Zion National Park, Utah
~Snow Canyon State Park, Utah
|Departure Dates||Price PP (From)||-||-||-|
|19 Mar - 25 Mar 2024||RM 7530|
|23 Apr - 29 Mar 2024||RM 7870|
|07 May - 13 May 2024||RM 8010|
|21 May - 27 May 2024||RM 8350|
|11 Jun - 17 Jun 2024||RM 8350|
|18 Jun - 24 Jun 2024||RM 8350|
|03 Sep - 09 Sep 2024||RM 8350|
|10 Sep - 16 Sep 2024||RM 8350|
|24 Sep - 30 Sep 2024||RM 8350|
|08 Oct - 14 Oct 2024||RM 7920|
|22 Oct - 28 Oct 2024||RM 7920|
|05 Nov - 11 Nov 2024||RM 7530|