- Price & Dates
Now till 31 August 2023
- ~ Upgrade upon booking (Mountain Pavilion up to Amanoi Ocean Pool Villa, except Wellness Pool Villa and Residences)
- ~ Half-board (select either lunch or dinner from a la carte menu) for all room category
- ~ 60 mins Private boat cruise per stay if weather permits
- ~ 60 mins massage for 2 pax per stay
- ~ 3 nights stay with breakfast
- ~ Other Meals
- ~ Any other items not mentioned above
- ~ International air ticket
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrive in Amanoi, Ninh Thuan
Meet and Greet by Amanoi representative. Private transfer from Cam Ranh Airport to Amanoi Resort
An absolute and holistic treatment in a serene and utterly intimate space. As the first of its kind at Aman and in Asia, the Wellness Pool Villas at Amanoi offer exclusive private spa facilities for personal use only, with a choice of 90-minute contemporary Hammam or Banya treatment plus a 90-minute Aman or Vietnamese massage. (USD 490 Including Taxes & Fees) or your own leisure.
Best kept secret: After a short moderate hike, enjoy spectacular views from the top of Goga Peak over Vinh Hy Bay, the East Sea, coastal rock formations and the southern city of Phan Rang. An idyllic spot for an early morning picnic breakfast or just for relaxation, Goga Peak provides you with breathtaking views any time of the day. (USD 47 PP Inlcuding Taxes & Fees) or your own leisure .
After breakfast, time at leisure before checking out and transferring to the airport for departing flights.
|Mountain Pavilion||RM 11254|
|Ocean Pavilion||RM 13275|
|Mountain Pool Villa||RM 16077|
|Ocean Pool Villa||RM 17692|
Vinh Hy Village Vinh Hai Commune Ninh Thuan Province Vietnam
From their curving roofs peeping above the treeline to their latticed windows and discreet natural materials, Amanoi’s Pavilions and Villas are at one with their magnificent surroundings. With access to the full range of Vietnamese spa treatments, they draw on the grace and artful simplicity of Vietnamese design.