- Price & Dates
Now till 30 September 2024
- 4 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return Seat-In-Coach airport transfer
- Meals as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for local guide and coach driver
- Return international flight ticket
- Others not mentioned
Explore the world with our specially curated travel programs and arrangements. Sedunia Travel specializes in fully personalized travel arrangements to suit each traveling style whether it is Traveling in Group with Like-Minded People with Exclusive Private Arrangements or even Independent Adventures for those wanting to head off the beaten path and explore. Choose from one of our tried and tested classic itineraries or reach out to us to put together a fully tailor-made experience.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, welcome by our driver and transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight in Hanoi
Hanoi City Tour
Breakfast at hotel then 08:30am. Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda; founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). After lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, its gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful waters, and visit Ngoc Son temple. For the end of the tour journey visit by coach trip along the Hanoi Old Quarter. Free for shopping. Overnight in Hanoi
Hanoi – Halong Bay - Hanoi
Breakfast in hotel, at 7:30am after breakfast check-out and depart for Ha Long. Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind. Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
- Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Back to the Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming
- Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay in the Summer time
- Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
- After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck – Cooking Class
- Evening Relaxing: Dinner is served.
- Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on Cruise.
Note: The Journey of Cruise is for reference only. It may be changed depending on Cruise
Halong Bay - Hanoi
Have breakfast on cruise while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
- Kayaking to explore around the area Luon Cave
- We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out.
- Bags can be left in luggage store.
- Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more...
- Time for Lunch
- Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
Return to Hanoi. Free at your own leisure. Overnight in Hanoi City
After breakfast, free at leisure. Check out the hotel. Our driver will transfer to Noi Bai International airport for the departure flight back home. End of service / Home Sweet Home.
|Dates||Hotel Category||Single||Twin||Child with bed / Child no bed|
|01 SEP 23 - 30 SEP 24||Local 3*|
|A25 Hang Than Hotel + Le Journey Cruise or similar||RM 1958||RM 1488||RM 1268 / RM 818|
|Cochinchine Hanoi Hotel + Le Journey Cruise or similar||RM 2108||RM 1568||RM 1328 / RM 858|
|Chalcedony Hanoi Hotel + Le Journey Cruise or similar||RM 2208||RM 1618||RM 1368 / RM 888|
|May De Ville + Le Journey Cruise or similar||RM 2358||RM 1688||RM 1438 / RM 928|
|Grand Vista Hanoi + Amanda Halong Cruise or similar||RM 4008||RM 2518||RM 2138 / RM 1388|