- Tour Highlights
- Price & Dates
- Daily breakfast at Buabok restaurant
- 3 Nights' accommodations with taxes and fees included.
- Daily Kanom Krok - Thai style afternoon tea
- Replenishment of the minibar and tropical fruits basket once per day
- Use of selected non-motorized water sports equipment’s including kayaking, stand up paddle boarding , hobie cat sailing, snorkeling and body boarding
- Return airport car transfer
- International Flight Ticket
- Other Meals
- Any other items not mentioned above
- For a less than 3 nights stay a US$ 150 plus tax per car is applicable for Airport transfers
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrive in Amanpuri, Phuket
Meet and Greet by Amanpuri representative. Private transfer from Phuket International Airport to Amanpuri Resort. Surprise your partner upon arrival in your Room with a signature Amanpuri gin creation, with a dance of Asian flavors. Because in the simplicity you will find the complexity. (USD 29.43 PP Including Taxes & Fees)
Use of selected non-motorised water sports equipment’s including kayaking, stand up paddle boarding , hobbies cat sailing, snorkeling and body boarding. Take to the water your way and discover the delights of the Andaman Sea. or your own leisure.
Watch our chef prepare your favorite barbecues specialties on our beautiful beach overlooking the Andaman Sea. Choose from Thai, Italian or Vegan Menu. Weather permitting. From 7pm to 10 pm. Excluding additional beverages. (USD 471 Per Couple Including Taxes & Fees) or your own leisure.
After breakfast, time at leisure before checking and transferring to the airport for departing flights.
Amanpuri will close on 1 June for seasonal maintenance and will reopen on 1 September 2023.
|Room Country||Price Per Person||Twin / Triple||Child ( 2-11 years)||Single Supplement|
|Partial Ocean Pavilion||11335||-||-||-|
|Garden Pool Villa||15422||-||-||-|
|partial Ocean Pool Villa||22387||-||-||-|
Pansea Beach 83110 Phuket Thailand
Beside the peaceful Andaman Sea, Amanpuri is harmoniously ensconced within a pocket of lush tropical vegetation, where idyllic sanctuaries blend Thai tradition and timeless serenity. Set on a hillside overlooking a private stretch of Phuket’s west coast, the resort’s Pavilions are elegant and spacious with oversized bathrooms and dressing areas providing airy retreats, while Villas offer consummate privacy, with coconut palms casting tropical shadows onto private swimming pools and terraces.