- Tour Highlights
- Price & Dates
Now till 30 Dec 2025
- 3 Nights' accommodations with taxes and fees included.
- Private round trip airport transfers with personalized immigration fast track on arrival at Siem Reap International Airport.
- Daily breakfast and choice of Lunch or Dinner with non-alcoholic house beverages.
- Afternoon tea and daily seasonal fruits.
- A daily excursion to Angkor temples with English speaking guide (excluding temple pass).
- Remork transportation within Siem Reap town.
- Laundry (excluding dry cleaning).
- International air tickets.
- Any other items not mentioned in included.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrive Amansara, Siem Reap
Meet and Greet by Amansara representative. Private transfer from Siem Reap airport to Amansara Resort.
Amansara lies at the threshold of Angkor Wat – the vast, Unesco-protected ruins of the once-mighty Khmer empire – giving guests privileged access to the spiritual and historic riches of the world’s largest temple complex. Explore the site on foot, by bicycle or custom-fitted remork. Excursion to Angkor temples with English speaking guide and Remork transport (excluding temple pass - USD37 pp)
Today is the day for your own leisure, perhaps you may take a cruise along the time-frozen floating villages of Tonlé Sap lake, and discover the rich Buddhist culture of Siem Reap – directly from the monks who shape it or have a second visit to Angkor Wat.
After breakfast, time at leisure before checking out and transferring to the airport for departing flights.
Once a residence for guests of King Sihanouk, Amansara is a masterpiece of 1960's New Khmer architecture just ten minutes from the entrance to Cambodia's Angkor Wat Unesco World Heritage Site. Set in spiritual Siem Reap. Amansara's manicured gardens, a tranquil spa, curvilinear pool and canopy of mature trees add to tangible tranquility that inspired its name - 'heavenly peace'.
|Room Category||Twin Sharing (RM)||Twin / Triple||Child (6 -11 years) (RM)||Single Supplement|
Krong Siem Reap 93101, Cambodia
Contemporary bedrooms and living areas open onto light-filled garden courtyards, many with private plunge pools.