- Price & Dates
01 September 2023 - 31 March 2024
- ~Return Airport Transfer via Cherry Tomato Share Shuttle Transfer with greeting.
- ~6 night’s hotel accommodations with daily breakfast.
- ~1 Nikko National Park Tour with Lunch (SIC)
- ~1 Half Day City Tokyo City Tour
- ~1 Day Disneyland Entrance Ticket with return SIC transfer
- ~Return International Air Ticket
- ~Travel Insurance
- ~Others not mentioned.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport will transfer to Hotel in Tokyo City to check in by Cherry Tomato Share Shuttle with greeting. Free at own leisure to explore the Tokyo City.
TOKYO – DAISUKI HALF DAY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel, after proceed to Tokyo Daisuki half day tour.
- Harajuku Takeshita Dori – fast photo chance to take the symbol of Harajuku.
- Shibuya Station - Brief Photo Stop for Loyal Dog ‘Hachi’ Statue and Shibuya Scamble Crossing!
- Imperial Palace – Visit Sakuradamon Gate & Niyubashi Imperial Palace Plaza.
- Tsukiji – The world biggest Fish Market, visit Outer Market.
- Akihabara Electrical Town – Free Time and tour disband here.
Tour ended at Akihabara Electrical, after free at own leisure to explore the Tokyo City and make your
own arrangement back to hotel.
TOKYO – MT FUJI & HAKONE DAY TOUR WITH LUNCH & RETURN BY SHINKANSEN
Breakfast at hotel, spend 1 whole day with the popular Mt. Fuji/Hakone area. (Tour Departure from Sunshine City Prince Hotel - Shimbashi)
- Mt Fuji 5th Station – The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line. The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
- Lunch – Enjoy Japanese-style cuisine at local restaurant.
- Hakone Sky Gondola – The one-way spectacular cable car ride.
- Owakudani Valley – Famous Volcanic valley for its sulfur vents and Black Egg.
- Pirate Boat Cruise On Lake Ashi – Enjoy a scenic lake cruise across the beautiful Lake Ashi
- Return To Tokyo – RETURN BY BULLET TRAIN (BY SHINKANSEN)
The tour guide will provide instructions on how to return to your hotel before boarding the train.Non-reserved tourist class seats are used on Bullet Train. (*The Tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi Cruise operation is suspended
or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc)
Breakfast at hotel, SIC transfer from hotel to Disneyland. Enjoy a full day in the Kingdom of Dreams and Magic. SIC transfer back to hotel.
TOKYO – NIKKO NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, make your own way to the meeting point start the tour.
- 07:50 Meet at the flagpole in front of Tokyo Mode Gakuen (depart at 08:00 a.m.)
- 10:30 Arrive at Nikko Toshogu Shrine
- 12:30 Enjoy a Japanese-style chestnut bento-style lunch at the Bandai Nikko Store
- 13:40 Enjoy the view as you oscillate through 48 sharp curves of the Irohazaka road mountain slope
- 14:30 Relax during some free time at Lake Chuzenji & Kegon Falls
- 19:30 The tour alights at Shinjuku-Nishiguchi Station
TOKYO – FREE & EASY
After Breakfast, free at your own leisure.
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure until time sends to airport for flight to sweet home.
|Hotel||Single||Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
|Sunshine City Prince Hotel||RM9,198||RM7,098||RM6,338||RM3,338|
170-8440 Tokyo-to, Toshima-ku, Higashiikebukuro 3-1-5, Japan
The stylish Sunshine City Prince Hotel features 4 dining options and a 24-hour convenience shop. It's located in the Sunshine City complex, only 800 metres from JR Ikebukuro Station. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.