- Price & Dates
01 September 2023 - 31 March 2024
- ~Return Airport Transfer via Cherry Tomato Share Shuttle Transfer with greeting.
- ~6 night’s hotel accommodations with daily breakfast.
- ~1 Daisuki Half Day Tokyo City Tour
- ~1 Daisuki Half Day Osaka City Tour
- ~Return International Air Ticket
- ~Travel Insurance
- ~Others not mentioned.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport will transfer to Hotel in Tokyo City to check in by Cherry Tomato Share Shuttle with greeting. Free at own leisure to explore the Tokyo City.
TOKYO – DAISUKI HALF DAY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel, after proceed to Tokyo Daisuki half day tour.
- Harajuku Takeshita Dori – fast photo chance to take the symbol of Harajuku.
- Shibuya Station - Brief Photo Stop for Loyal Dog ‘Hachi’ Statue and Shibuya Scamble Crossing!
- Imperial Palace – Visit Sakuradamon Gate & Niyubashi Imperial Palace Plaza.
- Tsukiji – The world biggest Fish Market, visit Outer Market.
- Akihabara Electrical Town – Free Time and tour disband here.
Tour ended at Akihabara Electrical, after free at own leisure to explore the Tokyo City and make your
own arrangement back to hotel.
TOKYO – MT FUJI & HAKONE DAY TOUR WITH LUNCH & RETURN BY SHINKANSEN
Breakfast at hotel, spend 1 whole day with the popular Mt. Fuji/Hakone area. (Tour Departure from Sunshine City Prince Hotel - Shimbashi)
- Mt Fuji 5th Station – The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line. The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at
spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
- Lunch – Enjoy Japanese-style cuisine at local restaurant.
- Hakone Sky Gondola – The one-way spectacular cable car ride.
- Owakudani Valley – Famous Volcanic valley for its sulfur vents and Black Egg.
- Pirate Boat Cruise On Lake Ashi – Enjoy a scenic lake cruise across the beautiful Lake Ashi
- Return To Tokyo – RETURN BY BULLET TRAIN (BY SHINKANSEN)
The tour guide will provide instructions on how to return to your hotel before boarding the train.
Non-reserved tourist class seats are used on Bullet Train.
(*The Tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi Cruise operation is suspended
or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc)
TOKYO – OSAKA BY BULLET TRAIN
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Tokyo Station by bullet train to Shin Osaka Station. Upon arrival Osaka, transfer to hotel for check in.
OSAKA – DAISUKI OSAKA HALF TOUR
Breakfast at hotel, proceed for Daisuki Osaka Half Day Tour.
- Osaka Castle – Photo Chance for Osaka Castle.
- Osaka Castle Garden – Public urban par and historical site.
- Osaka Shintenoji Temple – One of the Japan oldest buddhist temples.
- Shinsekai Tsutenkaku Area reflecting Local Osaka Culture – is a district in Osaka that was developed before the war.
- Dotonbori Shopping Free time – visit the unofficial mascot of Dotonbori is the Glico man. Thelarge neon sign featuring a man running above the Dotonbori bridge.
Tour end at Dotonbori, you may enjoy shopping at Dotonbori and make your own arrangements back to hotel.
OSAKA – KYOTO & NARA DAY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel, own arrangement to the meet up point to proceed full day tour to Kyoto & Nara (Tour Departure start on: 7:25am, from Osaka New Hankyu Hotel walk around 6 minutes to meet up points Hotel Granvia Osaka.)
- Nijo Castle – A World Heritage site. Tour the historical castle completed in 1626, which was built to provide lodging for the Tokugawa Shogun and as a palladium for Kyoto Imperial Palace. The impressive, elaborate carvings and decors in the Ninomaru Palace are a must-see.
- Kinkakuji – known as a Zen Buddhist Temple in northern Kyoto whose top floors are completely covered by gold leaf.
- Kyoto Imperial Palace: See the Kyoto Imperial Palace, which was used as the Emperor’s residence until about 150 years ago.
- Kitano Tenmangu Shrine – Kitano Tenmangu Shrine is the substitute for Kyoto Imperial Palace on days it is closed to visitors. It is famous for housing the God of scholarship. This shrine’s main hall is a designated national treasure. The shrine is especially great to see during the plum blossom and autumn leaf seasons.
- Lunch – Participants will be provided a set menu meal.
- Todai-ji Temple – A world Heritage site. This is the symbol of the Nara Period and one of the world’s largest wooden structures. Its huge main hall and bronze Great Buddha are impressive to behold.
- Kasuga Taisha Shrine – This Nara Period shrine is designated as a World Heritage Site. The deer of Nara Park are thought to be the shrine messengers.
- Nara Nagomikan – The largest souvenir shop in Nara. Enjoy yourself in this spacious shop and look for the perfect souvenir.
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure until time sends to airport for flight to sweet home.
|Hotel||Single||Twin||Child With Bed||Child No Bed|
|Sunshine City Prince Hotel (Tokyo) / Sunshine City Prince Hotel (Osaka)||RM10,168||RM8,068||RM7,218||RM5,618|
170-8440 Tokyo-to, Toshima-ku, Higashiikebukuro 3-1-5, Japan
The stylish Sunshine City Prince Hotel features 4 dining options and a 24-hour convenience shop. It's located in the Sunshine City complex, only 800 metres from JR Ikebukuro Station. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.